Monday, October 03, 2005

Fundraising update...

Five days before the ride, my total is $2010 - not bad for the all-too-small effort I've put in to it! It's really the first fundraising I've done in my little ol' life, so I was pretty much going in blind. Next year I'll have a better idea of what to do...

Ye Olde Liste of Donors:

Brenda Merrifield
Rosemary Rogalla
Brian Walker
Susan Meisenbach
Kathryn Dykstra
Peggy Wilson
Amber Kippley
Barbara J. Berry
Rosemarie Eppard
Kimbelry and Jeremy Boss
Brian and Ruth Dykstra
Virginia Leonard
Jennifer Wever
Matt and Ruth Quinn
Dick and Peggy Foster
Dennis and Anita Werling
Nancy and Herb Strong
Darrell and Ginger Dykstra
Peggy Essenberg
Allison and Jason Duckworth
Virginia Johnson
Mary White
Sirena White
Stuart and Tia Peterson
Betty and Clarke Hansen
Craig and Julie Williams
Amanda Meehan
Wendy and Craig Stark
Kay and Robert Teadt
Bob and Mary Ellen Kauss
Kent and Mardell Harriss
Lee Brice
Don and Jodi Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home