Saturday, September 17, 2005

This is going to be a long week

63 miles today, basically the reverse of the route I did last weekend. Horrifyingly, I was too late for a cinnamon roll, and had to settle for a creme-filled long john and a cookie. Next weekend is the last weekend she's open, so I'd best not be late getting up there if I want to have a proper cinnamon roll before the year ends.

I also now have exactly 2200 miles for the year, and assuming we do the planned 50+ miles in our group ride tomorrow, I'll have over 220 miles for the week!

Today's ride map...

Nice weather here...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - you. Stop eating that garbage food. Lance Armstrong would tell you that food is your fuel, so use good things to make you strong! Special regards to Ruby.

5:15 PM, September 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home