Friday, July 29, 2005

Vilkommen, bienvenue, welcome, come on in...

Once I get a decent night's sleep, this will be where I chronicle my training and fundraising efforts for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation's 2005 Asheville, NC Ride for the Cure. Black Ruby (that would be my bike) and I are planning to do the full 105 mile ride, and to raise at least $3500 for the JDRF. Here, expect ramblings about whatever training rides I do, rantings about dogs who chase bikes and cars who don't give me room to ride, miscellaneous musings on whatever I think about during a 5+ hour bike ride, info about diabetes (because I honestly don't know much about it), and, of course, pleadings for donations.

In the meantime, I'm going to bed. I'll make this pretty tomorrow. Get your checkbook out.

did

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grey and dark blue text on black background.

Doofus!

I can say that 'cuz Fink ain't here.

SamT

3:49 PM, July 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home